Since the late 1990s, G-SHOCK and BABY-G collaboration models have supported the work of a number of different environmental organizations.
In 2022, G-SHOCK and BABY-G team up with the non-profit Aqua Planet once again, to honour the organization’s decades of work to preserve our spectacular coral reefs.
In a tribute to the bright colours and sweeping frond-like fans of the fan coral, this timepiece features beautiful translucent ocean water hues, which contrast vividly with the gradated pink of the dial and a splash of vibrant red. The five coral polyps dotting the watch face mark the fifth Casio-Aqua Planet collaboration. The Aqua Plant logo, the One Ocean, One Future message, the Love The Sea And The Earth slogan printed on the watchband, and the slogan symbol engraved on the case back are all gentle reminders of how very important our oceans are. Declare your commitment to protecting our exquisite seas and the precious creatures that live in them with this truly special collaboration.
Packaged plastic-free in a paper box made of recycled paper, this timepiece comes in a reusable drawstring bag made of 100% cotton.
AQUA PLANET A non-profit organization dedicated to conserving coral reefs. The organization is engaged in several collaborative conservation efforts including transplanting coral in Chatan (on Okinawa’s main island) and cultivating coral on the island of Ishigaki.
- Case size (L× W× H)
- 47.4 × 43.4 × 14.8 mm
- Weight 42 g
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Water resistance
- 100-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Mineral Glass
- World time 29 time zones (27 cities + coordinated Greenwich mean time), daylight saving on/off
- 1-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 59'59 Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer Measuring unit: 1 second Countdown range: 60 minutes Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments) Others: Auto-repeat, time up alarm
- Alarm/hourly time signal
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- LED light (Super Illuminator) Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Other features
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping: Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)) Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day