- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Flash alert
Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer
progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
Other: 5-second countdown auto start
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper on/off
- 3 multi-function alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1616
From the G-LIDE sport lineup of BABY-G models with Tide Graph capabilities come new retro surf inspired models.
These watches feature Tide Graph, a feature that lets you look up tide information for a variety of surf points. The height of the high tide is shown by the digital display as an easy-to-understand graphic image.
Design-wise, the models of this lineup come in standard black or white in addition to blue and green pastel hues that recall the image of retro surfboards. The faces of the blue and green models are decorated with the silhouette of a surfboard.
From design to functions, everything about these models is geared towards summertime beach activities.